Friday, May 16, 2008

Did you know

6 truths of life:
1) You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue.
2) All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.
3) The first truth is a lie.
4) You're smiling now cause you are a idiot.
5) You will soon do this to another idiot.
6) There is still a stupid smile on your face.

Ok had to post this because a student of mine did this in a class and it was hilarous to watch everyone try it and then find out it was a joke. (End of the year anything at this point is funny)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Angie!! Hey girl! I appreciated your comment on my blog, and YES I read yours and tried to touch all my teeth with my tougue! Aggh!
I don't feel like an idiot though....I felt like I accommplished something! ha ha
Your blog looks fun. I will read more. Hope Duane is feeling better. He gives you a LOT of credit when he knows you are right. (which is like ALL the time!) I love to hear a guy do that. Hope he did not break a rib.