Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fantasy Football....UGH!!!

Ok I just have to say that I am SO sick of fantasy football. We now have two men in our classroom and this is all they talk about. It is to the point I suggested out loud that I was joining the Fantasy Miss America team,yes people I was being sarcastic!!! Then I find out that there is a web sight for Women Against Fantasy Sports (WAFS) YEAH it's not just me that is tired of the fantasy crap. I mean honestly it is bad enough that football is on my television set three nights a week and in order to have a conversation I have to stand in front of the T.V. to get my husbands attention (see dad I use it for a greater good these days) now I have to take a number at work behind the latest pick, who got hurt in the last game...blah, blah,blah
IS IT HOCKEY SEASON YET!!!!

0 comments: