Friday, November 14, 2008

Horse names??

Ok people not sure why you read my mindless dribble either because your bored or because you need a laugh but I am glad you do.....so now I need you help!!
We bought two mini horses a month ago and they STILL do not have names. We can't agree on anything so I am involving my blog buddies.

This is the baby and she is a blue/gray color very cute!!

This is momma and we think that she is expecting!! If it is easier for you to send me an e-mail then to contact on this blog send it to one2winit@yahoo.com if I have enough suggestion I may have to make it a contest so think people think

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Tater and Tater Tot

Anonymous said...

Walter and Peanut (jeff dunham)
hip and hop
Nebraska and Kansas
Pete and Repeat

Miss Pris and Mr. Twister

Anonymous said...

frick and frack

rocket and rebel (princess will be partial to that one..

tt said...

ummmm....Bluebell and um.....let's see.....Winnie?