Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is going on

Things have increased greatly on the lambing scene. We now have 37 babies on the ground. Sorry no pictures at the moment, I have been to busy keeping babies alive. We at least had warm weather for the sudden increase and it didn't hit the week that the hubby was gone. I am running on about 3 to 4 hours of sleep each night, so not sure that is enough even for me and I no it is not close for my better half. We put up another barn and it was a good thing we did we wound up building jugs (small pens) in the barn for temporary placement. Thanks to my dad we have electricity in the barns this made hooking up the heat lamps so much easier so thanks dad.
I hope to get some pictures taken and posted they are so cute at this age.

2 comments:

tt said...

lambs??? you raise lambs? How cool is that?!
Yep, I really need pics now :)

The Queen said...

Hey kiddo,, I have like a crap load of well maintained heat lamps..and I'M RETIRED.. so if you want em.. let me know.. next time I come down..YOU CAN HAVE THEM..

My donation to the lamb project..
Just let the Princess know..

Love from Nebraska