Monday, March 9, 2009

Grace in Small things # 2

I have not been very good at doing this but because I am tired and a little grumpy I thought maybe today would be a good time to remind myself of a few things that I am grateful for.

  1. I am thankful that my husband makes me laugh
  2. I think that my kids are my greatest joy and my biggest fear
  3. I think my parents have perfect timing when taking us out to supper..thanks
  4. I get to spend this weekend with my husband "all by myself" very excited
  5. I hate the dark in the morning but love the quite before everyone and everything wakes up.

1 comments:

Major.Sunshine said...

Loved the quiet of the country... the sounds of nature... until you take a Nebraska girl and move her to Kansas... why?... wanna see a country girl hit the deck like it was WWII?... imagine having no idea what a nighthawk is until one flies through the air two feet from your head with that creepy "The Grudge" vibrating sound!! *quit laughing!!*