Friday, June 5, 2009

My first summer post

My mom informed me that I needed to post something during the summer so that people didn't think I died....................so.................................SOMETHING!!!! (I know stop being a smart*#@)

Seriously I have been so busy since school got out that I have barely been home, Allissa started volleyball practice and we had our first game, lets just say that we have room for improvement but we did only have one practice so it has to get better.
Kaylee went to KYLA camp at Hays for three days and had a blast, met new people, learned new games.....didn't need her mom **tear**
Jacob is working at Fort Riley framing houses so we have seen very little of him since school has been out.
Duane and I sheered all 39 ewes and sent them to grass, chores got a little easier for the summer, just have the kids 4-H projects and the bucks on the farm.
I am getting ready for Jr. High Cheer leading camp next week, am excited it should be a good time.
Check back after Sunday and hopefully I will have 8Th grade graduation pictures posted!!!

0 comments: