Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cold weather whining

Wow could the cold weather just leave us alone already?? I so miss my mom and dad's house this time of the year. They have wood heat and nothing compares to that I just cannot get warm. We are about to start lambing I sure wish that we had everything done in the barns, jugs need to be finished, electric needs to be fixed because we blew the power box and foam needs sprayed in a couple spots for drafts. I told Duane that we are not breeding next year if the stuff for lambing is not done I hate doing this stuff in below zero degree weather.
We are getting out at 1 today because of weather I really need to work on the things above but I really want to go home and play the Wii I have never been a video game junky but that thing is addictive, the kids get high score and I find myself having to see if I can beat them. Think it is because I have always had to move when I play stuff like that and this lets me really get into the game.
Well I am just rambling I really didn't have anything amazing to blog about but I do know a few people get on here to see what we have been up to. Stay warm, stay safe and I will keep you posted on the new baby lambs

1 comments:

The Queen said...

When it gets nicer.. I'm not helping in this damn weather.. but set a work day.. and I'll come help.. I love to do this kind of stuff.. but like you.. I want it done before it's this damn cold..