Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Funny Conversation

Sometimes I just put things on here that I want to remember when my kids are older this would be one of those conversations, it went like this:

We are driving by the high school track after school and track practice is going on.

Allissa: There goes Stacy she is one crazy girl

Me: Why do you say that?

Allissa: She is doing Pole Vault

Me: I don't think that makes her crazy, I wish I had done it in high school

Allissa: Maybe I just think it is crazy because if I was doing it I would be the pole vaulter with the "SPECIAL" helmet.

Me: Why cause you think you have coordination issues?

Allissa: You know it there is no way I would ever be able to run and stick that pole in the hole, it would miss and I would fly somewhere I wasn't supposed to be.

I love my daughter and she so makes me laugh, and if you know Allissa right now your picturing her in her "SPECIAL" helmet trying to pole vault.

0 comments: