Saturday, August 27, 2011

Short update

Well we have made it through the first week of school and I think it is going to be a great year. I love my schedule and I think we might have found a co-worker that we can fit into our classroom (will keep you posted on this) my schedule is amazing I spend almost all day soaking up science information perfect for me, for the first time in about 3 years I am looking forward to work on Monday.
The fall preview was last night I was really impressed with both of my cheer squads. We have some work to do with the Jr. High but fall preview always gives me a different view outside the gym and it allows the girls to work out their nerves of being in front of a crowd. The high school looked amazing and even had a stunt sequence they put together, we still have more work to do but they are a great group with lots of motivation.
The cheerleaders hosted the Welcome back dance last night, it was packed and from the post of Facebook the kids had a good time. Now we start gearing up for homecoming at least we are not in charge of that weeks activities so I can sit back and enjoy it.
I will try and keep you posted on how things are going :)


0 comments: