Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rock and Roll Mini-Cheer Camp


Well we survived mini cheer camp we had 68 little girls enrolled and we did a rock and roll theme for football season.


The girls made a poster with musical notes and we had the kids color them and then we took pictures of each mini-cheerleader and put it with their note. We usually paint a poster but with 68 there was no way I was attempting that.
My fabulous high school crew. The look so cute!!
The girls with all their mini-cheerleaders, rocking out


Practicing in the gym before we go show off our skills to the parents

I think the cutest thing I heard at camp this time was a little Kindergartener when we where headed out to preform I said "are you ready?" and she said "Yep I can do this this" I don't know if she was trying to convince herself or me. Cheer camp is exhausting but it is also so rewarding and I am so proud of how hard my High school girls worked, they did a great Job!!

0 comments: