Tuesday, June 24, 2008


OK so I haven't posted for some time, it is summer and I am fully enjoying it!! We have been really busy, the new cheer leading season has started and I took my girls to a camp at Cloud it was a two day camp that was perfect for Jr. High students. We had a private camp this year because Cloud was trying to decide if this was something they wanted to pursue. They had seen the squad last year at competition and at some games and wanted to try them out as a test run so to say...made me feel good as a coach. They will use my girls as advertisement for their flyer's for next year and the team gets to go cheer at a Cloud College Basketball game, EXCITEMENT!!!


Here is most of my team minus two, one girl couldn't come to camp and another was arriving late due to basketball camp.


OK this is scary we loaded (stuffed) two Suburbans with all of the girl's luggage, this was for one night not sure I have large enough transportation to take them more then one night.
This was the team pulling out these awesome stunting mats (am so begging my school for some) We learned some new stunts that we will perfect throughout this next year and some we might use for competition.
I just included this picture because I thought they all looked so cute in their bright green shorts and black tops....I love this outfit. (That is sis front and center isn't she cute? Say yes, OK so I am her mom still think she is the cutest one out there)
I had to include this picture, it is of the team on the last day of camp and look we added a new member. The Janitorial staff was walking through the gym and the Cloud coach told her she should join the picture because her shoes matched our shorts and so to my surprise she slid in sideways and posed with the girls, the friends that you make, life is good!

0 comments: