Friday, June 27, 2008

YES I INKED MYSELF

This is a picture of my tattoo that I got Monday, wanted to post about sooner (was/am really excited) but I wanted my mom to know about it before the rest of the world..lol (no she doesn't disapprove just wanted her to know first that her child had permanently inked her body) It is on the top of my foot and didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.
Why a scorpion? It is my Zodiac sign and if you know anything about astrology I fit perfectly within the realm of this sign.

The Scorpio person is powerful, penetrating, perspicacious, intense, determined, purposeful, imaginative, insightful, perceptive, deep, complex, analytical, inquisitive, resourceful. They can also sometimes be cunning, suspicious, compulsive, aggressive, jealous, and controlling.
So do any of you have tattoos? Would you like to have one and what would it be? Just curious think I could sit all day in a tattoo shop and listen to people come in and set up appointments about what they want and why they are getting that tattoo, there are some really wierd ones and their also some that make you want to cry.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

I like it! I have one on my foot too!

Anonymous said...

oh yes... I am so jealous of you. BRAT!! I should say BRATS!! Both of you!! Ever hear of a telephone? BTW? Where the H*** have you been? Come back to the dark side!! We have COOKIES!!