Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just a update:
I had a great weekend for Mother's day, we did NOTHING!! I loved it, our lives are so full and we are always on the go, so staying home and hanging out with the family was the best thing ever.
We start showing this coming weekend, it looks like the next four weekends will revolve around livestock shows and the people that we hang out with at them....I can't wait. We have some great friends and this time of year allows us to catch up.
Allissa and I both started the new cheer leading year with our first practice last night. I have sixteen girls out for cheer leading this will be the biggest group I have had so far am extremely excited...I know, I know I am crazy. Allissa had her first High School practice last night it sounded like it went pretty well and she taught the Jr. High Cheerleaders the new welcome cheer that she made..so awesome.
Duane has been gone a little with work and is now getting into show mode, his favorite time of the year.
Kaylee has been practicing her basketball skills getting ready for her shooting camp coming up before to long.
Jacob is finishing up golf, working weekends and being a typical teenager.
Not much exciting has happened lately just us living our daily lives trying to keep our heads above water.

0 comments: