Thursday, February 18, 2010

Do you know where they went??

Reward:
Missing
House Fairies
These are the fairies responsible for day to day activities - laundry, dishes, general pick up and put away. Rarely seen but greatly appreciated these little creatures bring smiles to faces and take the stress off housewives every where. They need to be found........ASAP!!!!
I am putting out this flyer because in talking to my friends it seems that I am not the only one missing my house fairy. It used to be that someone besides myself would occasionally do a load of laundry or even wash some of the dishes but lately there seems to be a problem and the only thing my friends and I could come up with is that our house fairies have been taken hostage. So please friends tell everyone you know to stay alert for the sprinkle of magic fairy dust left behind by those rare but so needed magic fairies. If you see anything or would like to leave an anonymous tip please call 1-800-fairy-finder, you do not have to leave your name but you could receive a cash prize if your tip leads to the finding of the fairies.

0 comments: