Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random stuff

Wow is it really February?? So I either need to take down the Christmas tree or redecorate it with paper hearts, leaning towards the paper hearts. Yes I still have my tree up want to make something of it?? I could really use a personal attendant this time of year. We haven't been home long enough to do anything there except homework, check the sheep, shower, check the sheep, dishes, check the sheep....well I guess you get the picture. I haven't counted lately but I think there is about 55 head of babies out there.
Last night I took the girls to get a very overdue haircut, they both looked amazing (but I thought they did before to) but after the haircut we lost Kaylee twice as she detoured to check out her new look in the nearest mirrors and Allissa kept saying mom she looks like a girl (Kaylee is our resident tomboy) it was really funny.
Well back to work need to get some cheer stuff together for practice, competition this weekend and then things slow down at least with the Jr. High squad, the high school will still have a mini cheer camp to take care of but at least with those I will be home before 9:00. It will be nice to slow down some now if the weather would stop teasing me with a few warm days here and there. Let me know if there are any takers on that personal attendant if not the tree might get strung with fire crackers in July :-)

0 comments: