Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday

This has got to have been the longest three day week ever, we had two snow days and I did nothing, well I did do a couple loads of laundry but lets just say I didn't throw myself out there and wow the world or even my family for that matter. I think that is why it has felt like I have run a marathon the last couple days.
I think I finally figured my stuff out for my classes this semester with FHSU, still not recommending them to anyone and may not even let my daughters take a college campus visit that is how frustrated I am with them, they may have increased their ability to reach more people but they did not increase their staff numbers. This means that it takes twice as long to get someone to answer questions and you get shuffled to other departments when they don't know the answer only to get sent back there again.
I am trying to save some money but it seems like every time I pull some out of checking to put it in savings I am calling to tell them to put it back, Oh well someday I will become a grown-up and learn to manage money...it is getting slightly better.
I agreed to write curriculum for the zoo this summer I don't know what I was thinking, now that isn't entirely true I was thinking make money ahead of summer then convince the hubby I don't have to have a real job this summer guess we will see how that goes. It will only work if I can stay out of savings not that I mind working during the summer and I have had some really interesting jobs but I want to spend time with my kids before they are all working or gone and it is to late, Jacob being in college and having worked the last two summers has made me realize how fast time flies and how soon none of them will be around excited to see them grow but man will I miss hanging out with no real place to be.
Ok I told you there is not a lot of exciting info right now so this is the latest update, have a great weekend and I will see you soon

0 comments: