Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Starting to Post again

Ok I have really done a horrible job blogging, my husband has told me, my mother and my kids, so I will try to do a better job. I really have had a hard time blogging because I just don't think anything is exciting lately, but hopefully you all will find my mundane life important enough to read about. We survived Christmas, I say survived but actually it was one of the best, I made my mom this scrap book not only did I have a wonderful time making it, she loved it. It made me feel really good because it was personal and not something that she could buy anywhere. My parents bought us a new grill it is so amazing, the old one is 15 years old and is starting to fall apart, we grill about three times a week, Duane is getting very creative lately even had some fish a few weeks ago from the grill it was so yummy.
The girls are in the middle of cheering for basketball and I am coaching both squads which means we are gone every night of the week, I get to spend plenty of time with the girls which is great but I am so not 20 anymore and I am so tired by the time Friday rolls around. Jacob starts school next Tuesday, he is so excited it is great to see him so fired up about going back to school, I am so proud of him.
Duane and I hadn't really missed the sheep until we started talking to the people we sold the ewes to and they are having babies, this is the part that I really loved so might have to go visit just to get my fix although choring in 6 inches of snow and chopping ice the last two mornings has reminded me of the parts I don't miss at all.
So my goal is to post a little more regular so for those of you that read this check back you never know

0 comments: