Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Grace in Small Things

If you are needing a reminder to find the positives in your life then you need to try "Grace in small things" Grace in Small Things is a daily reminder to take notice of the positive things we tend to overlook. It is a website that ask you to post 5 positive thoughts for 365 days to help you remember that the small things are the most important. Like my friend Sarah i am going to attempt this but not all 365 in a row it will have to be on the days I need to be reminded or when I feel like it.
Day 1 of 365

  • My family and the way they make me feel
  • The baby sheep at the farm
  • Pigtails on my ten year old (thank God she doesn't think she is to old)
  • Friends that can have different opinions and still be my friends
  • Productive cheer leading practices

Try it out....it is just 5 things!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Angie, CUTE blog! I will work on those photos...do some color correcting and make you a copy of the CD if you want to put them on your blog, or enjoy them however you want.
I am so sorry you were not there when we came out. Bummer!
My hubby was very impressed with your hubby's story of how he came to work at the station and especially how he put the priority on family. Paul said "Wow-Duane and his family sure found ways to "simplify" and enjoy life."
More power to ya girl!