Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life

This post is a little of everything:
First update on the sheep we now have around 60 babies on the ground, it is amazing to watch them play and run around when we chore. We are thinking that we might make it to 70 or at least that is our hope.
Second this week is a little crazy we are getting ready for cheer competition. It is the one big thing that we do during the year to show off the amazing talent that we have on the squad. I am so proud of all the girls they have worked very hard to create the perfect team routine and then several of them have created solos or duets.
We have parents night tonight and I am praying that this will go OK. I wanted to do one last year but it didn't happen. This year I have an assistant coach and a tiny bit less stress so I added it to the program.....will let you know how it turns out.
Have a GREAT Tuesday!!!!

0 comments: