Friday, March 7, 2008

The Cat did it!!

OK I can honestly say I never thought I would be a blogger but I have to say I can blame it on the cat!!! How you ask? Well, for those of you that know us you know we have had our fair share of animal mishaps (those are probably blog material to but...) our cat however has taken the cake.....First I have to tell you we adopted this cat in order to keep it alive..so we do love him dearly. His name is Spook, all black, husband named him..not very original. From the time he came home he was continually into everything, the cupboards, the computer desk. You name it he was into it. It has sometimes got him into situations that he needed help getting out of, the other night however, Spook used eight of his nine lives. Duane was helping me do laundry (yes he does laundry) we were talking and I emptied the dryer...dryer is on the back porch...left the door open went to the kitchen to get the wet clothes.....washer is in the kitchen. I filled the basket with wet clothes and Duane and I where finishing our conversation. Duane took the basket to the dryer, threw in the clothes and started the dryer. Now if you haven't figured this out yet....the cat was in the dryer!!!!!! YIKES you dried my cat, could you not hear him thumping around...Yes i know the dryer has been making a weird noise but did it not sound worse??? In all fairness Duane felt terrible worse then the cat if that is possible....the cat is fine a little sore and a little confused but I doubt that he will venture into the dryer again....I will post pictures of him soon so that you can see how cute he is.

0 comments: