Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Amazing Grace

Does God exist? I think about this a lot lately not sure why, maybe because God doesn't answer on instant message time and I am not a patient person, maybe because the news is filled with evil and not enough good, maybe because my children live in a world of danger that I never had to imagine as a child........

Then I look at a picture like this (I took it while traveling) and I hear the awww in my children's voices as they watch the sun slip behind the clouds and I know then without a doubt that there is, has to be, a hand guiding me on my journey through this life and that if I am patient and watch and listen he lets me know that there are good things in the world.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me..God. STOP STALKING ME AND TAKING PICTURES OF MY HOUSE!! I'M CALLING THE COPS..