Friday, April 25, 2008

Art Trip

I get to go on a few field trips around this time of year, I love them. I know, I know I must be crazy on a bus all day and filled with High school kids but I think it is great. The kids are usually very well behaved and outside of a classroom you often see a new side to students that gives some great insight. Every year the first year art classes go to the Nelson/Adkins art museum in Kansas City. If you haven't been there and art is an interest to you at all you really should go see it they have several pieces that are amazing. I will post some new pictures in a couple weeks of the next field trip on the 30Th I get to go to the Omaha zoo...yeah!!This was one of the trees out in the front court yard they where every where and it was so beautiful.
This is my boss, now you know why I love my job any guy that looks like this cannot be to hard to work for, he is very laid back and easy going. He let his hair grow out the last year and it is taking some getting used to.
We ate a Japanese restaurant in Topeka. They cook the food right in front of you and they involve the kids. The kids reaction is the best I have been their several times now and it is never the same because of the kids and what they think....it is great!!
This is the group we were getting ready for a group picture so i snapped one of my own...what a great bunch of kids.

0 comments: