Thursday, April 24, 2008

Traditions

There are some things that are considered family traditions I am sure you have some in your families that have nothing to do with holidays, ours is the circus. My grandpa was a Shriner something that I was and am very proud of I can remember walking into the circus when I was very little and my grandpa in his funny hat with the tassel and knowing that he was important in someway and felling very good about it (later understanding that feeling was pride in my grandpa.) The Shriner's help thousands of kids every year and expect no payment so helping to support them while enjoying a show how great is that!!
We sit in the same spot most years this is the view we see of the three rings

We even invited Scooby Doo to join us this year and the kids let him borrow a hat and glasses for a disguise so that he could watch the Circus without being bothered.

Alex, Kaylee and Allissa getting ready for the Circus to start.
Alex had to try out the slide....Go.. Alex...Go!!


Allissa got a beautiful face painting done in blues and purples
Kaylee got hers done in green and looked like a butterflyThen there is Jacob, he is wearing his hat that he bought and borrowed Allissa's sunglasses...isn't he cute!!!



0 comments: