Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Health insurance.......SUCKS!!!

   I need to rant so read on or switch to another blog....I HATE health insurance!!!! I don't understand who the first moron was that agreed to the terms of health insurance, I mean really read the following and sign your life away;

  1.  you will pay us monthly  IN CASE you have a accident (sounds legit, kinda like a savings         program,putting my money away in case I get really sick or hurt)
  2.  You will have cheaper doctor visits and emergency room visit (well i should i am pre-paying    for it)
  3. Wait you have to pay more money and we will call it a deductible (deductible you need to         deduct my bill I just payed you several hundred for you to cover my ass) 
  4.  OK I pay you more money (deductible) and then you can use MY money to cover me right?      (hell no we will cover a portion of your issues and we will call it co-insurance, are you               freaking kidding me!!!)
  5. The best part if you manage to stay healthy and not use you fake savings program, we will         keep your money and you start over the next year (have you lost your f*%$ing mind? makes       me want to throw myself in front of a moving vehicle so that i get the use of my money before   the end of the year)


I mean really whoever sold that package above was a genius sweet talking SOB and the people that bought into this and made it mandatory for the rest of us to follow should be lined up and shot. Ok you think about that I mean really that person could have sold sand castles in the middle of a desert that got the first people on this program.

Oh I forgot the best part if you work really hard get a good paying job...we will charge you double to pay for those that choose not to work (this is not aimed at those that can't in all honesty i don't mind helping you out or even the struggling couples starting out or single parents trying to make it meet in the middle) however if your sitting on you butt because you are to lazy to work,to drunk or high or to stupid to fill out the application (phone a friend) get a job pay for your fall down those stairs yourself!!!

0 comments: