Friday, January 9, 2015

Mesa .....Who's dog is this?



Meet Mesa, aka the devil dog....she is hyper, inquisitive and VERY smart. She loves people, solo cups and terrorizing the wiener dog.

This is the dog my husband has begged for for years. I gave in and I now have a red head that is attached to me, what the heck, I didn't ask for a dog....OK I have fallen in love with her.

Today I did something I swore I would never do and that is take a dog to doggy daycare, but I did. Why you ask? Well it is Kansas and the temperatures are dangerous outside. She has a outside pen but I didn't think it was warm enough so the last two days we have kenneled her and ran home at noon to let her run, and such. This seems like a good idea until we get home to a over hyper dog that is bouncing off the walls.

I will keep you posted on how this goes when I dropped her off she was greeted by 5 goldens, she was a little cautions but the tail was wagging so we will see.
We also start a obedience class next week. I decided if she is going to go places with us she needs to have some manners.

I see more blog material ahead I mean just look at that face you know trouble is around the corner.

0 comments: