Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year, New Goals......Same me?

   Well I am going to try this again, I seem to push this blog to the back burner as life gets the better of me. I looked back through this blog and what I realized is that this blog was therapeutic for me. I say that cause I feel like it allowed me to look at what I felt at the time was major things in my life with a little bit of humor, something that frankly I don't think I have done well lately.

  I don't really believe in New Year's resolutions cause I think they set you up for failure, we usually write down things that are unattainable or things that we really in our hearts have no intention of doing but Hey everyone else is making them why not? I do however believe in bucket list so maybe in my own way it is my resolutions. I got to see the LA Kings Hockey team play this year so scratch  that off my bucket list and I added one....confetti dropper on time square during New Years Eve. Did you know that is a thing? ME EITHER, how awesome is that?  I will also be parachuting this spring when it warms up.....taking a trip somewhere (even if it is close) to see or do something I have never seen or done before....start running again (for me).....so join me this year as I try to find the humor in my hectic life and as I work myself through my bucket list.

0 comments: